BUNDLE | LOOSE WAVE & BLOW OUT STRAIGHT (12" BLACK HAIR ) + FREE BRUSH
Yes, you’re a natural girl. Yes, you love doing your hair. But it’s been a looong week, and a sista.is.tired. But you still got things to do and people to see. Life keeps on life-ing. So you grab your handy little helper, throw it on, and transform into an instant BADDIE. Thank You The Lazy Hat for the much needed assist!
- The Only Satin Lined Hat Wig: Protects your real hair from dryness and breakage. Get cute and keep your hair healthy at the same time.
- No Wig Experience Needed: Don't wear wigs? No problem. No wig installation or customization required. Put on and go in seconds.
- Tight Secure Fit: Designed to avoid a wig fail. All Lazy Hats are structured to fasten tightly and securely on your head.
- Small To Big Head Friendly: Adjustable buckle strap in the back that fits up to 24" head circumference.
- Natural Looking Hair: High quality Japanese Silk synthetic hair, that feels soft to the touch, and mimics Black textured hair.
- Black Owned: Created with the specific needs of US in mind. What other nonblack hat wig companies try to replicate, we emanate.
1. Brush the hair with a paddle brush or detangling brush to keep it from tangling.
2. Putting the hair in 2 very loose braids keeps the hair from tangling, when not in use.
3. Store your hat in a place that will prevent a lot of friction or movement. (ie: the satin bag it comes in)
4. Do not put your hat in a washing machine! Only spot clean your hat.
5. Use a detangling spray made specifically for wigs.
6. Straight hair can be heated up to 380 degrees.
7. You can wash the hair every so often by swishing it around in a bowl with moisturizing shampoo, a little conditioner, and water. Detangle and let air dry.
9. Email us at email@example.com for any other questions.
We want you to love your Lazy Hat. Which is why we give you 30 days after delivery to return or exchange your Lazy Hat for any reason, as long as it is unused and in its original packaging.
We will provide you with a prepaid return label. Upon receiving your return, we inspect the product and packaging and make a determination on whether your hat has been unused. If all looks well, then we'll issue you a full refund -minus shipping. Lazy Hats submitted for return that appear to have been used will be rejected and will not be returned to you.
We reserve the right to refuse any return that does not comply with the conditions stated above.
All items on clearance are final sale. No refunds or exchanges.
* Please note that the customer is responsible for the return shipping fee, unless the item received is damaged, defective, or the wrong item(s).
If you would like to return an item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No Wig Experience Needed
The ONLY Satin Lined Hat Wig
Looks Like Your REAL Hair
The Lazy Hat FAQs
All of our hats are adjustable to fit small to large head sizes up to a circumference of 24in. With that being said, if your hat is too small or too big for you, we will honor a return and refund as long as your hat is unused.
All of our Lazy Hats are made with Japanese Silk synthetic hair, which is the highest quality of synthetic hair. Japanese Silk hair is known for its natural look, and minimal tangling and shedding.
All hair tangles and sheds. This includes human hair. However, the Japanese Silk hair fiber that we use has minimal shedding and tangling in comparison to other synthetic and even human hair fibers. We believe in our hair quality so much that we will give you a full refund if you are experiencing excessive tangling or shedding right out of the package. (some shedding is expected at first, but after brushing and removing the first time, it should not happen again)
Aside from its affordability, synthetic hair also has the benefit of “style retention.” This means that synthetic hair holds its style regardless of the weather, so you will never have to restyle your Lazy Hat. Your Lazy Hat is meant to give you a break from doing your own hair, so the last thing we want you to do is spend time styling the hair on your Lazy Hat!
No this is not a question, but we receive this comment so often that we figured we’d address it in our FAQ’s. No, we do not recommend wearing your Lazy Hat to the airport and risking an embarrassing encounter with TSA. But unless you’re a daily jetsetter, there are still an infinite number of places that your Lazy Hat will come in handy, such as: going to the store, walking the dog, picking up the kids from school, outdoor festivals, brunch with friends, etc.
Shipping on all Lazy Hats is FREE. There is also no additional sales tax on all Lazy Hats, therefore the product price on this page is the final price. We ship from New Jersey.
This is a genuine concern that we were aware of when we were designing our product. All of our Lazy Hats are designed to fit tightly and securely on your head. We have been in business since 2020 and we have not had 1 customer report an issue of their hat falling off of their head.
Yes, you can wash the hair every so often by swishing it around in a bowl with moisturizing shampoo, a little conditioner, and water. Detangle and let air dry. We also include detailed care instructions in our Lazy Hat packaging.
Yes, you can heat the hair up to 380 degrees. Keep in mind that once you heat style the hair, it will permanently lose its original texture.
Because we are black owned and our Lazy Hats are custom made to address the specific needs of the black natural hair community. We satin line our hats because we understand the importance of hair health to black women. We design our hats to be “big head friendly” so that they can fit over kinkier textures. And we design our hair textures according to black textured hair. Most other hat wig companies aim to achieve the Euro or Asian standard of beauty in the hair industry. Not to mention, their hair is low quality and their hats are tiny and not secure. You get what you pay for.
A resounding YES!